SureMDM offers a Remote feature that allows IT admins to remotely connect to end-user devices for troubleshooting and maintenance. Alongside this, this article tells the efficient configuration options available.
- Login to SureMDM Console
- Click on the Settings icon on the right top corner
- Select Account Settings and further navigate to Miscellaneous settings.
- Scroll down to the Remote Support section
- Use Advanced Remote Support(Beta) – This enables enhanced remote performance(The feature is still under beta)
- Don’t Pause Screen Capture – Enabling this option will keep the remote screen connected and consume the data on the device side in sending the packets to the server
- Zip All Downloads – Enabling this option makes any download of the files/folders from the remote screen would be zipped.
- Remote Session Idle Timeout – Enabling this option would disconnect the remote screen connection after the specified time.