Suremdm offers the option to add multiple wifi SSIDs to a device to allow the same to connect to respective wifi at the location. Let’s say you would like to enable your staff to connect to the wifi in the meeting room with wifi A and connect to wifi B in the reception.
The same can be achieved by a feature called Wi-Fi / Hotspot Settings and the steps to configure the same are as mentioned below.
1. From the SureMDM web console click on Jobs and then click on New Job.
2. Select OS as Android and then select Wi-Fi / Hotspot Settings.
3. On the Wi-Fi Configuration Settings page click on add
4. Under Add Wi-Fi / Hotspot Config enter SSID, Password, Security Type as per requirement for wifi A
5. Enable Auto Connect as per your requirement and click on ok.
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5 for configuring another Wi-Fi B.
7. Enter a name for the job and click on ok to save it.
8. On the SureMDM Home page, select the device or group of devices, click Apply, and select the job created.