Accessing SureLock Admin settings is acceptably tricky for first-time users. This is to ensure that the end-users do not get access to the SureLock Admin settings easily. The procedure to unlock and access SureLock Admin Settings is pretty much the same across all the OS platforms SureLock is supported on.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to access SureLock Admin Settings.
- The default password is 0000 (four zeros).
- It is suggested to change this for security purposes.
- Launch SureLock and Tap on the SureLock Home Screen 5 times within 3 seconds to launch a Password Prompt.
- You can also tap 5 times on the back button to launch the Password Prompt.
- On the password prompt, enter the SureLock password.
- On successful login, the SureLock Admin Settings screen will be accessible.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.