To allow authentication in the Suremdm nix while trying to enroll the device in the console.
The main purpose of this article is to provide a guide on how to add device authentication with an option requiring password for device enrollment.
- Login to the SureMDM Console.
- Navigate to the Settings > Account Settings.
- Go to the Device Enrollment Rules under the Device Enrollment Settings.
- Under the enrollment authentication, set the device authentication as the Require Password.
- Now enter the password under Enter Password.
- Now start enrolling the device with the QR code.
- In the Nix Agent, it prompts for the device authentication password. Provide the password that was set under the device enrollment settings.
- Now it prompts for the Email ID and the Username.
- After entering it, the device will be enrolled into the console.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.