The user may want to add the shortcut to the file to the SureLock home screen. Now SureLock settings offer this.
The main purpose of this article is to guide you on how to add the file shortcut to the SureLock home screen.
- Launch SureLock and navigate to the SureLock Settings.
- Click on Allowed Applications, and under visible apps, click on Add.
- Now add the required application in order to support viewing the required files, and click on the Hide Icon on the Home Screen.
Note: If you have added a PDF file’s shortcut, then you should also allow a PDF Reader as an allowed application, which can be hidden in the SureLock Home Screen.
- Under the Hidden Apps, note the class name, which is under the application name.
5. Now click on that application that has been allowed and note the package name, which is under the application name.
- Now navigate to Manage Shortcuts, click on Manage Shortcut, and navigate to Add a Shortcut.
- Click on Add, give the Shortcut name. Under the Action add android.intent.action.VIEW
- Under the package name, add the package that is already noted.
- Under URI, select the file that is required.
- Under the class name, add the class that is already noted and save it.
Now the required shortcut files will be displayed on the SureLock home screen.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.