SureMDM can be used to remotely implement passwords on Apple Watches.
When you create a Password Policy and apply it on the iOS device that the watch is synced to, the policy gets applied to the watch as well. The screen on the watch will prompt the user to set a passcode.
Steps to create and apply Password Policy on Apple Watches
1. Log in to SureMDM Web Console.
2. Click Profile.
3. On the Profile screen, select the iOS tab and click Add.
4. On the iOS MDM Profile screen, click Password Policy and then Configure.
5. Name the profile, check Force User To Set Passcode option and fill the requested details.
6. Click Save to complete.
7. Go back to Home, select the iOS device and click Apply.
8. Select the created profile and click Apply.
Once the profile is applied to the device, the synced Apple Watch screen will prompt the user to set a passcode.
To learn more such 42Gears SureMDM features for iOS devices, click here.