The device management admin might require the Android Enterprise Apps to be auto-updated as soon as a newer version is released to the Google Play Store. In order to achieve the same, Admins can now follow the below mentioned steps.
- Login to SureMDM console.
- Navigate to Profiles >> Add (+) a new Profile.
- Navigate to the Application(s) Policy tab.
- Now click on + to add the app and choose Play for Work.
- Select the app on the next Play Store Window.
- One the next window set the App Update Mode to High Priority Mode.
- Now hit next and save the profile.
- Apply the profile to the device now.
App Update Mode options :
a. Default Mode – The app is updated when the device is connected to Wi-Fi, is charging, and is not actively used.
b. High Priority Mode – The app is updated as soon as a new version is published to the Google Play Store.
c. Postpone Mode – The app update is postponed for up to 90 days after a new version becomes available.
To know more about SureMDM, signup for a trial.