SureMDM now supports change of display language to Spanish, German, French, Italian, and English.
Below are the steps to change the language on the SureMDM web console.
- Log in to the SureMDM web console.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the console.
- From the drop-down menu Click on the Change Language option.
- You will be navigated to Choose Your Language Screen. You will further see another drop-down with a list of Languages supported by SureMDM. Select the desired language.
- Save your changes and you’re done.
Note: This setting only changes the Admin Console language, and is set for each Admin individually.
For more details about SureMDM click here