Logs help in tracking the records of all events and activities that are performed on the device. Similarly, SureMDM also generates logs related to a product on a device to record the activities performed on the device. These logs are very helpful in troubleshooting the issue if there is any.
Below are the steps to gather the SureMDM Agent logs from iOS devices.
- On the device end, make sure SureMDM Agent status is Online.
- Now, try to re-produce the SureMDM related issue on the device.
- Once done, open the Files app on the device and click on the On my iPhone option.
- Further, open the SureMDM Agent folder and look for a file with the name Nix_log.
- Long press on the file to Share.
- Share it via Email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org to help the executives analyze the issue.
For more details on AstroFarm, click here