SureMDM allows the admin user to grant limited access to the users in terms of Job/Profiles Folders. The said users will have access to manage only specific Job Folder(s) and Profile Folder(s). Every time the restricted user logs in using their login credentials, they will have access to only those Jobs or Folders that are assigned to the users.
To configure the permissions for Job/Profiles folders, follow the below steps:
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console
2. Navigate to the Settings (Icon located on the top right of the console) and further click on the User Management.
3. In the User Management screen, select the Jobs/Profile Folders Set tab and click +Add.
4. In the Job/Profile Folders window,
a. Enter the Name and Description.
b. Deselect the Folder(s) that must be hidden from the user under the Jobs and Profile module.
c. New Folder Permission: The administrator can allow the user to view the Folders that will be added in the future by selecting the options as below
5. The newly created Jobs/Profile Group set rules will be listed under User Management >> Jobs/Profile Group set.
Once Jobs/Profile Group set is created, the Account Admin can assign the same rules created to the users.
To know more about SureMDM, click here