SureMDM offers a new Custom Reports feature that creates customized set of reports with the exact data that the business is looking for.
Custom Reports Development
Up until recently, IT admins could only access default reports that were generated in a predefined template and couldn’t be modified as per business requirement. Full reports had to be generated even if only one or two columns were required. SureMDM by 42Gears offers a Custom Report option that generates customized reports with only the required set of data.
Custom Reports offer faster and easier access to critical business data and saves time on merging or analysing multiple reports. Organizations can build personalized reports by choosing from a range of data field sets such as Device, Logs, Jobs and Application details. Cloud-based storage is used to capture and extract the latest data on business mobility ecosystem managed by 42Gears.
Custom Report feature is offered under the Reports section in SureMDM. IT admin can select the required tables and filters to generate tailor-made reports. The tables available include:
- Device Details
- Call Log
- SMS Log
- Data Usage
- Device Location
- Applied Job Details
- Installed App Details
- System Log
Each table will have further sub-filters to gather data from devices based on key attributes. Admins can add new filters using AND /OR operator to concentrate the results of the report. The required columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
Steps to access and create custom reports on SureMDM
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console.
2. Select Reports from the top navigation bar.
3. Select Custom Reports from the side panel.
4. Give a name to to the report and choose the columns for which you want report to be generated.
5. Add filters for the selected columns, if necessary (Not mandatory).
6. Add sorting for the selected columns, if necessary (Not mandatory).
7. Group by for selected columns by giving aggregate options, if necessary (Not mandatory).
8. Save the report.
9. Go to On Demand Report.
10. Select the saved custom report and select the group for which report should be generated.
11. Click on Request Report.
12. Go to view reports to view/download the generated report
Start creating custom reports based on your business needs.
For a free trial for SureMDM, register here.