Deploying Apple’s Classroom App is fast and easy with SureMDM SureMDM by 42Gears.
- iOS 10.3.2 or later
- iPadOS 13 or later
- 4th generation iPads or later
- The iPad mini 2 or later
- Student-owned iPads must have Supervised Mode enabled
- Your organization must have a SureMDM account
Steps to deploy Apple classroom with SureMDM
1. Login to your SureMDM Web Console.
2. Go to Profiles > iOS >Education > Configure.
3. Enter Classroom Name and click Add.
4. After adding the classroom, enter a Profile Name, Organization Name and use Teachers and Students Devices section to assign them devices.
5. Once done, click on Save.
6. Go to Home, select the relevant devices or groups and click Apply.
Once successfully completed, the teacher can now monitor, control, and manage iPads in the classroom.
SureMDM helps educational institutions remotely install and configure Apple’s Classroom applications on iOS and iPadOS devices.