As we know that the Samsung Galaxy devices have the Edge functionality to quickly access some of the options. However, the same becomes troublesome sometimes when using the device for the business process by popping up from the sides again and again. So for such instances, SureMDM provides a solution by disabling the edge functionality off the screen.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to disable edge functionality on Samsung devices using SureMDM
- Login to the SureMDM web console.
- Navigate to the Jobs section and click on New Job to create a job.
- Further, select the Android platform and click on Run Script.
- Give a name to the job and enter the below content
- Click on OK
- Now, go to Home and select the device(s).
- Click on the Apply button and apply the job created.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.