The home button is a key button on iOS devices that will be used to close or switch running applications and to go home. In case, what if the Home button does not function? Is there an alternative button or function?
The answer is Yes, the users can use the Assistive Touch on the device to switch or close the running application. Below are the steps to enable the assistive touch on iOS devices for touch control setup.
- Launch the Settings in the iOS devices
- Select ‘Accessibility’ and navigate to the ‘Touch’ option
- Under touch settings, you will be able to find the first option as ‘Assistive touch’
- Turn on the assistive touch
- Assistive touch pop-up button opens with options to Access Home, Control Center, Notification Center, SIRI, Device, and Custom
- This will help to close or switch to any applications