When the device exceeds the normal temperature the admin can initiate a compliance job where it would check the battery temperature of the device and send a notification message to the SureMDM Inbox and other actions based on the rule defined.
The typical battery temperature of the Android device would be 0-35°C.
Note: This feature is available on the new console for Android, iOS, and Windows.
To create a Compliance Job and remotely deploy it to the enrolled device(s) or group(s), follow these steps:
- Login to the SureMDM Console
- Navigate to Jobs >> New job >> Android >> Compliance Job
- Under Compliance job, navigate to Battery >> Scroll to Battery Temperature
- Check Enable Battery Temperature
- Set the Battery temperature should be = , <= , >=
- Set the required temperature accordingly in °C
Note: This feature is supported on Android devices with SureMDM Agent version >= 27.15.01
- If the battery temperature exceeds the limit set, then we can set a compliance action for it.
- Add the action type as per the requirement:
- Send Message: It will send a message to the SureMDM Inbox as well as to the device
- Move to Blocklist: It will move the device to blocklist in SureMDM Console.
- Wipe Device: It will wipe all the data on the device.
- Lock Device(Android/iOS/Linux): It will lock the device.
- E-mail Notification: Mail would be sent to the email entered.
- Apply Job: Any existing job could be added and this would be deployed on the device.
- Send SMS: SMS would be sent to the contact number entered.
Note: We can also add multiple actions to be performed and set the delay accordingly.