Some of the organizations require them to transfer a few files from their SureLock Kiosk device into their desktop(s). Since this is a known behavior of any Kiosk that will block such access. So, how to enable the same to perform any file transfer of files from their mobile device to the desktop?
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to enable file transfer through USB when the device is in SureLock Kiosk.
- For the above requirement, Users of kiosk devices can access this option using an internal feature of SureLock.
1. Go to SureLock Admin Settings > SureLock Settings > USB Connectivity Preferences.
2. Now, set the USB Preference to MTP (stands for Media Transfer Protocol)
3. Once done, hit on Done and come to the homepage of SureLock.
4. Now, connect your Android device to a desktop using USB and be able to do the file transfer.
1. Other USB Preference options are, Don’t Care, MTP(Media Transfer Protocol), and PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol)
2. This feature is supported on EA(Enterprise Agent) installed devices with Android version 7(Nougat) and above.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.