Some of the organizations require them to transfer a few files from their SureLock kiosk device into their desktop(s). Since this is a known behaviour of any kiosk that it will block such access. So, how to enable the same to perform any file transfer of files from their mobile device to the desktop?
For the above requirement, SureLock has an option inbuilt to provide such an option to the kiosk device users.
1. Go to SureLock Admin Settings >> SureLock Settings >> USB Connectivity Preferences
2. Now, set the USB Preference to MTP (stands for Media Transfer Protocol)
3. Once done, hit on Done and come to the home page of SureLock.
4. Now, connect your Android device to a desktop using USB and be able to do the file transfer.
1. Other USB Preference options are, Don’t Care, MTP(Media Transfer Protocol), and PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol)
2. This feature is supported on EA(Enterprise Agent) installed devices with Android version 7(Nougat) and above.
To know more about SureLock or download a trial, click here