Managing IoT-enabled and non-traditional devices (what we refer to as ‘things’) are now easier than ever. 42Gears has partnered with Zebra technologies to make Things management easier and more streamlined. Using SureMDM, you can remotely manage and configure the Zebra Link-OS printers, saving time, energy, and other resources.
Using Enable Things Gateway admins can enroll/manage the Things devices in the SureMDM web console. Admins must enable the Things Gateway and set the gateway password in order to enroll the Things devices.
Steps to enable and start using the Things Management feature in SureMDM
Follow the below steps:
1. Login to the SureMDM web console.
2. Navigate to the Settings > Account Settings > Things Management.
3. On the Things Management screen, select Enable Things Gateway.
4. Enter the required gateway password and click Generate Password.
5. Click Save to save the configuration.