SureMDM for Pico VR headsets provides the comprehensive security tools you need to manage Pico headsets right away while also future-proofing your VR investments.
To enroll your VR devices into your SureMDM account, please follow these steps.
- On the Pico VR headset, turn on USB Debugging by navigating to the Developer Mode option available on the device.
- Once done, connect the device to a Windows/macOS system using a USB cable. Ensure the system has ADB downloaded.
- Launch the Command Prompt on Windows/macOS system. Inside the platform-tools folder, execute the following commands:
a. Use the below command to install the SureMDM Agent for VR on the Pico VR headset. Download the latest version of the SureMDM Agent for VR. You can refer here for the latest version of the SureMDM Agent for VR.
adb install -g <path of the Nix apk>
Note: This will grant all the run time permissions to the SureMDM agent on the VR Device.
b. Use the below command to install the Enterprise Agent app on the Pico VR headset. Use this link to download the Enterprise Agent app.
adb install <path of the EA apk>
c. Use the below command to set the SureMDM Agent VR app as the Device Owner.
adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.nix.vr.pico/com.nix.NixDeviceAdmin
4. Once done, launch the SureMDM VR Agent app on the Pico VR headset.
5. Click on Get Started. On the next screen, check if SureMDM VR is granted with all the required permissions, and then click on Next.
6. Enter your SureMDM Account ID. Then select Continue.
7. Once successfully configured, your Pico VR headset will be displayed in the SureMDM Web Console, ready to be managed.