Once SureLock is installed and launched on a Windows machine, there are many ways to exit SureLock. One of the ways is using an API.
Below we discuss the steps involved in exiting SureLock remotely via SureMDM while using an API.
1. Create a Batch file with the below Syntax on your laptop.
cd C:\Program Files\42Gears\SureLock SureLockAPI.exe Exit <admin password> 0
2. Place the .bat file in C:\Program Files (x86)\42Gears\SureLock on the Windows device.
3. Install and configure the SureMDM agent on the device and enroll it to the SureMDM web console.
4. Install and configure SureLock on the device and launch SureLock on the device.
5. Log into the SureMDM web console.
6. On the SureMDM web console, navigate to Jobs and then to New Job. Select the OS as Windows and click Execute Program.
7.Enter the Job name and Device path of the batch file from Step 2. Once the job is created, push the job to the device.
As soon as the job is executed on the device, SureLock should be exited.