SureMDM offers comprehensive admin user management features through the User Management option. There will be instances with the admins where the user details data from the SureMDM console is needed. You can use the following steps below to export all the user details from the console in either CSV or XLSX format.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to export user details from the console.
1. Login to the SureMDM Console.
2. Click on the Settings icon and navigate to the User Management section.
3. Click Users, select the user, and click on Export.
NOTE: If you want to fetch details for all the users, click on the box icon next to username.
4. Select the format :CSV Format or XLSX format and tap on Download.
5. Once the file is downloaded, you can fetch all the user details, like Username, Email, Roles, Device group set, Jobs/ Profile set, Created Date, and User type.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.