If the Admin is using multiple Email Accounts to manage Android Enterprise in different SureMDM consoles, it will become a difficult task for him/her to remember the linked Emails. They have to either remember the Email or store them separately to recall as and when needed. To avoid any confusion in remembering the Email, now the Admin can see the linked Google Play account in the SureMDM console itself.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to find which Google Play Account is linked with Android Enterprise in SureMDM.
1. Log into the SureMDM Web console.
2. Navigate to Settings > Account Settings.
3. Now click on Android Management > Android Enterprise Enrollment.
4. The Email ID will be displayed under Managed Google Play Account Information option.
5. Email ID added to Play Account and if the same isn’t visible on the console that means the Account is registered with Android Management API.
6. Email ID added to Play Account for SureMDM and if the Email ID is visible on the console for AE that means the console is registered with PlayEMM API.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.