Lately, there have been scenarios where many IT professionals are required to use dual screens for better performance and ease of access to work materials. Using SureMDM admins can also remote into these monitors to when the device is enrolled to the SureMDM.
Below are the steps to achieve this.
1. Admin will need to download certain system utility tools from here on the test device.
2. Install both nircmd.exe and nircmdc.exe and ensure they are placed in the C drive of the test device.
3. Once done, log in to SureMDM Web Console and click Jobs.
4. Click New Job and select the OS as Windows.
5. Create a run script job with the below commands to switch between the primary and secondary display.
- Set primary display
C:\nircmd setprimarydisplay 1
- Set secondary display
C:\nircmd setprimarydisplay 2
6. Push these jobs on the device(s) based on the screen you would like to view.
This should help the admin remote into dual monitors of the device.