The Admin may want to hide Quick tiles on the notification panel even when the device is outside SureLock. Now SureMDM offers a way to hide the quick tile even outside the SureLock.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to hide the quick tiles for EA-supported devices outside SureLock.
- This feature is supported from SureMDM Agent version 27.24.53 onwards.
- This feature is supported only on EA devices.
- Log in to the SureMDM console.
- Navigate to the Jobs section.
- Click on New Job and select the Operating System as Android.
- Navigate to Run Script.
- Go to the EA section.
- Enter the Job Name and Save it.
- In the Run Script section type the Run Script available below as shown in the image
Admins can also add exceptions to the Run Script that they would like to have in notification panel.
Example : If the Admin wants any specific icons like Wi-Fi and flashlight icons to be visible on the notification panel then they can modify the Run Script like the below shown example.
- Apply the Job to the device.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.