As an Admin it would be difficult to manage/update SureLock settings on windows devices especially if it is managed by different MDM solutions. This article will help in configuring the same if auto import is disabled in SureLock settings.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to import SureLock settings on windows devices if Auto Import is not enabled.
1. Configure SureLock settings on a Reference device.
2. Save the SureLock settings as a file on the reference device. (Name of the file should be surelock.settings)
3. Send the SureLock settings file on the target device using MDM solution at “C:\ProgramData\42Gears\SureLock.settings” Location.
4. Reboot the device using MDM command.
5. Post reboot SureLock will fetch the new settings file placed in the mentioned location.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.