SureMDM, 42Gears UEM solution now offers a holistic approach towards endpoint management. It provides macOS management features such as Profile Restriction, Blacklist/Whitelist Applications, and Wi-Fi Configuration. With the introduction of macOS High Sierra, managing the entire macOS lifecycle from 42Gears UEM Console has become easier than ever.
In order to manage macOS devices using SureMDM, you need to follow these steps:
- Generate and register APNs certificate in SureMDM
- Enroll Mac devices to SureMDM
Steps to enroll macOS devices to SureMDM
1. Click here to download SureMDM Agent on the device.
2. Once SureMDM Agent .pkg file is downloaded, SureMDM Agent Installer will be launched.
3. In the installer window, go through each step one by one, starting from Introduction to Summary to install SureMDM Agent on the device.
4. Tap SureMDM Agent icon to launch Enroll Device prompt and enter SureMDM Account ID.
5. Tap Register to enroll the device to SureMDM Web Console.
6. On the SureMDM Agent Screen, the following options will be visible:
– Status – Once the device is enrolled to SureMDM, the status will show as Online.
– Settings – Under Settings option, there are two features:
- Server Path – Enter the SureMDM URL. For example, if the SureMDM URL is https://abc.suremdm.io then the server path will be abc.suremdm.io
- Version – Displays the SureMDM Agent version.
The Mac device will now be enrolled to SureMDM.
Interested to try macOS management using SureMDM? Try for free today!