At times when the device is not in use, we can lock the device screen by enabling the screen-out feature present in SureLock. Enabling the same, would save the battery consumption of the device.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to lock the device screen after a specified time duration inside SureLock when the device is inactive (Configuring Screen timeout settings)
- If a user does not have a SureMDM Account, the user should use Standalone SureLock.
- If a user is having a SureMDM Account, they can use Integrated SureLock for the same.
- Navigate to SureLock Admin Settings.
- Click on the Allowed Applications, add the Settings Manager plugin, and click on Done.
- On the SureLock Home Screen, the Settings Manager would be added. Launch the same and check for the Screen Timeout option.
- Based on the requirement, choose the time duration after which the screen should turn off.
Once the above configurations are made, the device will lock after the specified time duration.