There are times when you want to set up a product demo kiosk in a mall or an interactive kiosk for your visitors at a Trade Fair. It becomes very important to deliver your statement engagingly. And what can work better than a kiosk which plays your videos?
For an ideal kiosk which plays videos, you need:
- Locked device to play videos of your choice
- Compact and Manageable Kiosk Device
- Easy Installation and Configuration
- User Friendly
- Low Maintenance
SureVideo allows you to lock your Android device to play videos of your choice and nothing else.
Install SureVideo in your Android device, access its settings, or click on the ‘Setup’ button on SureVideo Home Screen which will navigate you to screen where you can select media files you want to play in the lockdown mode and your device is all ready to be set up as a video playing kiosk.
SureVideo also comes with Album View Feature, using which you can view the media files (images/videos/flash) as thumbnails on a single screen. This makes it easier for users to:
- view all the contents on a single screen
- select and play images, videos, and flash content of choice
- customize thumbnail sizes for easy viewing
To enable Album View in SureVideo, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Access SureVideo Admin Settings and tap on SureVideo Settings
2. On SureVideo Settings screen, under Media Settings, click on Configure PlayList and create a PlayList in SureVideo. Click here for details.
3. Once done, navigate back to SureVideo Settings screen. Under Display Settings, tap on Album Settings
4. On the Album Settings screen, tap and select Enable Album View option.
Note: You can also set the Custom Layout, Thumbnail size, and Hide File extensions under the Enable Album View option.
Once you exit SureVideo Main Menu, you will see all the allowed media files as thumbnails. Click on the thumbnail to play the video and once the video is played, SureVideo will automatically come back to Album View.