Recently, 42Gears added a feature to the SureMDM Agent that allows you to activate SureLock on devices even if the SureLock programme hasn’t been downloaded to them.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to migrate from Standalone SureLock to Integrated SureLock.
- The device should be running on SureLock.
- Log in to the SureMDM console.
- Navigate to the Jobs section.
- Click on New Job and select the operating system as Android.
- Navigate to Run Script job.
- Enter the job name and save it.
- In the Run Script section, type the script available below, as shown in the image.
- Click Apply to launch the Apply Job To Device prompt.
- In the Apply Job to Device prompt, select the job and click Apply.
Once the job is deployed, the Standalone SureLock will be migrated to the Integrated SureLock