The faster you get new equipment up and running, the more quickly you can achieve your return on investment. With Zebra’s Android Printer Setup Utility, configuring your Link-OS printers to optimize performance is easy – no specialized knowledge is required.
- Make sure the Android device, Printer, and System should be always connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: How to pair Zebra Printer to any Android Phone via Bluetooth.
- Turn on the Zebra printer.
- Press and hold the Feed button for 5 seconds until Bluetooth blinks up in the Zebra Printer.
- Turn on Bluetooth on any Android device and Select Zebra Printer from the Bluetooth list.
- Tap on Pair on Phone and parallelly Tap on Select button from the Zebra Printer.
- Now the Device is paired with Zebra Printer via Bluetooth.
Step 2: How to connect Zebra Printer to any Android Phone via Bluetooth.
- Install Zebra Printer Setup Utility from Play Store.
- Launch Zebra Printer Setup Utility Application.
- Tap on “Discover Printers”.
- Select the printer to connect Bluetooth to the Android device.
- Now the Zebra Printer will get connected successfully via Bluetooth with the Android phone.
- Once the Zebra printer is connected with Bluetooth, The Power button in the printer will turn a green color.
Step 3: How to configure WiFi to Zebra Printer from Android Phone.
- Once the device is connected with Bluetooth, Launch Zebra Printer Setup Utility Application and Tap on “Connectivity Settings” from the Printer Setup screen.
- Tap on “Wireless” from the “Connectivity Settings” Screen.
- Once it retrieves the printer Network settings, Tap on Next from the “Wireless” screen.
- Tap on Next from the “Wireless / Client ID” screen.
- Enter “ESSID” and “Security Mode” and Tap on the Next button.
- Enter “Password” from the “Wireless / Security” screen Tap on the Next button.
- Enable the “Save settings to File” checkbox and Click on Apply button.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the wifi configuration file in phone storage.
- Tap on the “RESET” button, Now the printer will reboot and wifi will start connecting to Zebra Printer.