Android permissions are special privileges that apps must ask for your approval to use when they want to access sensitive information on your phone.
Along with Installing applications remotely using SureMDM one can also set the permissions the application requires on devices with signature permissions by using the below steps from SureMDM.
1. Login to the SureMDM Web Console and click Jobs.
2. Click New Job and select Android as the OS.
3. Select Application Permissions job and, enter the Job Name click Add.
4. Select the Application from the drop-down menu in Application Name in the Add App screen.
5. Set the Application Permissions to either Default, Grant, or Deny.
6. Once done, click OK and confirm the changes. Save the job.
7. Go to SureMDM Home. Select the device(s) from the device list or select a group.
8. Click Apply.
9. Select the Application Permissions job and click Apply.
This should change the permissions on applications on the device. However, the behavior of applications plays a vital role in granting/denying permissions to them via SureMDM.
Note: This feature works with EA v4.10 and above.
For more details on our products, click here