Organizations sometimes require their end-users to bring their personal devices instead of providing them dedicated devices and use them on their premises between work hours. As a process, the admin will configure the BYOD profile to the device with the allowed applications and return the device to the end-users. So now, how to remove the profile after the work hours from the device from the SureMDM?
The admin can follow the below steps for the same.
To remove the work profile from SureMDM.
1. Log in to the SureMDM console
2. Select the device
3. Click on the 3 dots on the right top corner of the quick settings (verticle ellipsis or Kebab menu)
4. Click on the Wipe button.
Clicking the wipe button once for a BYOD device will remove the work profile.
Remove the profile from the device manually.
1. Go to the device System Settings
2. Click on Work Profile
3. Click on the Uninstall Work Profile
For more details on our products, click here