SureMDM allows you to prevent users from accessing FaceTime app and any associated functionality.
Steps to block FaceTime using SureMDM
1. Login to the SureMDM Web Console.
2. On the SureMDM Home, click Profiles.
3. Select iOS as the operating system.
4. On the iOS Profile page, click Add.
5. Click Restriction Profile and then click Configure.
6. Under the Functionality tab, uncheck the Allow FaceTime option.
7. Name this profile (e.g. “Disable FaceTime”) and click Save.
8. On the SureMDM Home, select the relevant iOS device or devices click Apply.
9. A new window will open containing all jobs created in the console. Select the profile you named in Step 7, and click Apply. Now users will neither see the FaceTime icon nor be able to access FaceTime functionality.
To enroll your iPhones and iPads into SureMDM, follow these simple steps.