Sometimes the users might exit Kiosk mode and the admins would not be aware about it. At times, there would be scenarios where the Kiosk mode would automatically exit, in such scenarios this feature of SureLock would be helpful for tracking purposes.
The purpose of this article is to provide a guide on how to alert the admin when a user tries to exit SureLock.
- Users will not be able to use this feature in the trial version.
Step 1 : To configure the settings from the Device End.
1. Access the SureLock Admin Settings by entering the password.
2. Navigate to SureLock Settings.
3. Next, navigate to the Miscellaneous Settings > Alert Notifications.
4. Click on Enable Alert on SureLock Exit.
5. Now, in the Notify on Exit Settings you will find the below options.
- Notify through Mail – When this feature is enabled, whenever the user tries to exit Kiosk Lockdown/SureLock the same will be notified to the registered Email ID.
- Notify through SureMDM – When this feature is enabled, whenever the user tries to exit Kiosk Lockdown/SureLock the same will be notified in the SureMDM Console Inbox.
Step 2 : To configure settings via the SureMDM Console.
- Navigate to Jobs > New Job > Android > SureLock Settings.
- In the search bar, search for Miscellaneous Settings.
- Now, click on Send Notification on Exit.
- In the Notify on Exit Settings, configure as per the requirement.
- When Notify Through Mail is enabled, a prompt will appear where you will have to enter the Email ID. Once done click on OK.
Note: You could enter multiple email IDs by separating with a comma.
- When Notify Through SureMDM is enabled, if the user tries to exit SureLock the same will be notified in the SureMDM Console Inbox.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.