Active Directory (AD) authentication offers a faster, secure, and scalable authentication mechanism for corporate-owned devices. It is a convenient way for IT admins to manage a large number of enrolled devices. SureMDM allows Active Directory authentication for users who have an account in an Active Directory domain.
Steps to setup OAuth (Open Authentication) authentication as Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) on SureMDM
1. Login to the SureMDM Web Console and click Settings.
2. Select Account Settings.
3. Select Device Enrollment Rules.
4. Select Advanced Device Authentication and OAuth Authentication from the Device Authentication Type drop-down menu.
5. Fill in the Auth Endpoint and Token Endpoint fields.
6. Click Generate to get the Client ID.
7. Copy Client Secret from the server machine and click Apply.
To try SureMDM for free, click here.