SureMDM supports G Suite with Single Sign-On allowing IT Pros to access the SureMDM Web Console using G Suite credentials with SSO. It adds an extra layer of security to the account. This feature will eliminate the need to create users separately in SureMDM.
Steps to configure devices using G Suite credentials with SSO
1. Login to https://admin.google.com with G Suite credentials.
2. Click Apps.
3. Click SAML apps.
4. Click Setup My Own Custom App.
5. On the Google IDP Information prompt, copy the SSO URL, Entity ID and Certificate fileds and click Next. Click Download to download the certificate.
6. Enter Application Name and select the logo file in Upload Logo and click Next.
7. Enter ACS URL and Entity ID and click Next.
8. Click Finish.
9. Click OK.
10. Click Edit Service.
11. Select ON for everyone and click Save.
What are the changes to be made on SureMDM Server?
1. Login to the SureMDM Web Console.
2. Go to Settings > Account Settings > Single Sign-On.
3. Enable Single Sign-On and select SSO Type G Suite from the dropdown list.
4. Enter Service Identifier, Sign On Service URL and Logout Service URL, which is copied from Step No. 5 in Google IDP Information Tab.
Assign Roles, Device Group Set and Jobs/Profiles folder set.
5. Click on Upload Certificate and upload the certificate which is downloaded in Google IDP information Tab in Step No. 5 and click on Ok.
6. Click Done.
Once finished, IT Pros can login to their G Suite account with any browser and use the URL below to login to the 42Gears SureMDM server.
Click here to learn more on how to manage Android devices in G Suite account through Dedicated Devices (formerly called COSU or Corporate-Owned Single-Use) and BYOD profiles with 42Gears SureMDM.
To sign up for SureMDM’s free trial, click here.