You can use SureLock by 42Gears to lock Windows 10 devices down to specific applications, turning them into secure dedicated-purpose devices.
Steps to set up kiosk mode on Windows 10 devices
1. Download SureLock using this link from the 42Gears website.
2. Select the SureLock icon to launch SureLock.
4. On Miscellaneous Settings prompt, select Disable User Account Control (UAC) prompt if UAC prompt doesn’t appear. Select Autologin on Boot up if the you wants to auto login to SureLock on booting. Tap on Start Kiosk.
5. On the reboot confirmation prompt, select Yes to reboot the device.
6. Once the device restarts, SureLock will load and the SureLock Home Screen will appear.
Steps to add an allowed application
1. On the SureLock Home screen, tap 5 times to launch the password prompt. Enter the password and click OK.
2. Click on Allowed Applications.
3. On the Allowed Application prompt, select Add Application.
4. Click on Browse to select an application from the local drive.
5. Click on Add Application.
6. Tap Done.
7. Click Done from the main menu to add the application.
8. The application will appear on the SureLock screen.
The device will now be in kiosk mode and users will be able to use only the allowed application(s).
Click here if you would like to learn how to set up kiosk mode on other platforms.