SureMDM gives you the ability to easily set up and manage multiple user accounts on a Windows PC.
Steps to remotely create a user account on a Windows device
1. Log in to the SureMDM Web Console.
2. Click Jobs and select New Job.
3. Select Windows as the operating system.
4. Select the Runscript job.
5. Add a job name and add the script – net user/add username 0000
6. Click Save to create the job.
7. Go back to the SureMDM home, select the Windows device and click Apply.
8. Select the recently saved job and click Apply.
The new user login will now be created on the Windows device with the specified username and password.
If you wish to set up multiple user accounts on a PC, try SureMDM for free today!