The application should be uninstalled silently without any prompts on the end-user machine via SureMDM. To uninstall the applications on target devices without notifying the end-users.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to uninstall an application silently on a Windows device.
- Only applicable to Windows devices.
- Log in to the SureMDM web console.
- Navigate to the Jobs section.
- Click on New Job and select the OS as Windows.
- Further, click the App Uninstall Job.
- Click on Search and select the application.
6. Once the application is selected, click on Configure Uninstall.
/SILENT: Uninstalls the application in silent mode.
/VERYSILENT: Very silent mode. No windows are displayed.
/qn: Specifies an unattended mode
/i: specific instruction given to a computer application to perform some kind of task or function.
/norestart or /forcestart are standard command-line options to control reboots.
7. Select the command and click OK.
8. Name the job and click on Save.
9. Once done, Apply this job to the desired machine.