SureMDM offers the admin to monitor and manage the devices as per the requirements. Device Info Configuration job helps the admin to update the device info on the SureMDM Web console as per defined time intervals. This job also helps the admin to collect the data based on the required attribute type such as CellSignalInfo, BatteryInfo, LocationInfo, etc.
The admin can follow the below steps:
- Log into SureMDM
- Navigate to the Jobs section.
- Click New Job and select the OS as Android. Further, click the Device Info Configuration job.
- Enter the below details.
- Enter the Job Name
- Enable Device Info Configuration: Check this option
- Sync Interval: Enter a value as a time interval(in hours) for syncing the device details with the SureMDM web console.
- Enable Sampling: Check this option
- Sampling Frequency: Enter a value in minutes as a time interval for the SureMDM agent to collect the data for every defined minute of time
- Attributes Name: Select the required Attributes as per the requirements
- Click OK to save the job
- Now, navigate to the SureMDM home
- Choose the device and click on Apply button
- Select the Device Info Configuration job and click on Apply