For Admins, it is necessary to audit the device list based on criteria such as specific Application version, Online/Offline status, Platform type, Device name etc. In such cases, the Admin can enable the advanced search in the SureMDM and fetch the required details.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to use the advanced search option in SureMDM.
SureMDM offers two types of search. Basic and Advanced search.
- Basic Search – You can perform a simple search based on Device Name, Model, IMEI, MAC Address, etc parameters.
- Advanced Search – With this option, the Admin can enable search filters for every column in the device grid. Enter or select the specific values in the required search filters and the search result will be displaying devices based on the matching columns.
- Login to the SureMDM console.
- Click on the Basic Search dropdown icon and select the Advanced Search option.
- Once the search result is updated in the grid, the Admin can save it as a filter and use it for future use.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.