Jobs on the SureMDM console provide a way to categorize your work and processes. Although all jobs differ in some ways, there are usually commonalities that can be extracted and standardized.
Steps to use/view the recent job in SureMDM Console:
1. Login to SureMDM Console.
2. Choose the device where you want to apply/view the recent job and select apply.
3. You can view the recent jobs/profiles applied to the device
4. Select the job and tap on Apply.
5. Select Configure Schedule Time to launch Schedule Job prompt
6. You can also clear the recent Job/Profile by selecting Clear
7. You can view the status of the job in Job History.