SureMDM has a native feature to remotely view iPhone and iPad screens right from the browser window on your laptop. SureMDM is one of the first EMM platforms with screen share functionality for iOS 11 devices, without the use of a third-party screen sharing solution.
How to get started?
On iPhone or iPad
1. Swipe from bottom to open Control Center.
2. 3D touch (long press) on the record button.
3. Select SureMDM Agent and then press Start Broadcast.
On SureMDM Web Console
1. Login to SureMDM Web Console.
2. Click and select the iOS device.
3. Click Remote from Quick Action Toolbar.
4. The new tab will real-time show the device screen.
iOS Screen Sharing feature in SureMDM is very useful for providing remote support and troubleshooting services to iPhone and iPad users. To explore more such features available in SureMDM for iPads and iPhones, click here.