AstroContacts is an Centralized Contact Management tool by 42Gears that offers Contact Sync. This allows users to sync business contacts with their native device phone book. Once all contacts are synced on the user’s device, whenever someone from the business contact list calls, the caller id will display their details on the screen. This makes it incredibly simpler for the user to recognize it’s a business contact calling and exactly which one, even if unacquainted.
Let’s explore how to use this feature.
Steps to sync contacts on native device
1. Log into the AstroContacts application on your phone.
2. Navigate to the top left 3-bar Menu icon.
3. Tap Contacts Sync.
4. The following message Contact Sync initiatedwill then be displayed.
Steps to unsync contacts from the mobile device
1. To unsync contacts from the native device, tap Settings.
2. Tap Unsync to remove all the synced contacts from the native device.
3. Tap Unsync to confirm.
In a few seconds, all the contacts will be unsynced and user’s device will return to the original condition.
It is also important to note that contacts will also unsync automatically once the user logs out of AstroContacts application from their phone or the admin removes the user account from AstroContacts console.
Store all your business contacts centrally and allow mobile workers to seamlessly connect with one another. Try AstroContacts for free.