SureVideo now allows you to create more than just a simple video playlist. Using SureVideo‘s Schedule Playlist option, you can create multiple playlists and schedule them to be played at specific times.
To enable and schedule playlist in SureVideo, follow these steps:
1. Install and launch SureVideo.
2. Tap the SureVideo Home Screen 5 times within 3 seconds to launch the password prompt.
3. On the password prompt, enter the SureVideo password. On successful Login, the Main Menu screen will appear.
4. On the Main Menu screen, tap SureVideo Settings.
5. On the SureVideo Settings screen, tap Configure Playlist.
6. On Configure Playlist screen, tap Add Playlist.
7. On Configure Playlist, enter Playlist Name and tap Add Media File/Folder/URL to add videos. Tap on the back button once done.
8. Go back to Configure Playlist screen. Select Enable Scheduling of Playlist.
9. Tap Configure scheduling of Playlist. This will show you two options.
- Time-Based: Select the time at which you want the configured playlist to play. Tap OK once done.
- Date Based: Select the date and time on which you would want the configured playlist to play on the device. Tap OK to save the settings.
The scheduled playlist will automatically start playing at the specified time and specified date.
Note: You can create as many playlists as possible and use the Schedule Playlist option to schedule them at different specified times.