SureMDM supports AppConfig, which enables IT Pros to remotely install and configure AstroContacts on iOS devices. This can help organizations easily provision a large number of devices with an Enterprise Contact Management solution.
Steps to remotely install and configure AstroContacts using SureMDM
1. Log into the SureMDM Web Console.
2. Go to App Store and upload the AstroContacts application.
3. Click Profiles and select iOS. Then, click Add Profile.
4. Select Application Policy, click the ‘+’ icon.
5. Select the AstroContacts app that was uploaded in step no. 2, click Add and then select other options based on your requirements.
6. Select the Configuration profile option > click Add Application > select AstroContacts > add Key, Value and Type.
7. Click Add and then click Save to complete.
8. Go back to SureMDM Home and apply this profile to the device.
Once the profile is applied to the device, it will automatically log the user in with the credentials that were specified in SureMDM whenever the user launches the AstroContacts app. (Refer to step no. 5)
Steps to remotely reset or edit AstroContacts configuration using SureMDM
To remotely edit AstroContacts configuration using SureMDM, just edit the existing Application Configuration profile and apply it to the device.
To remove the AstroContacts configuration, create a new Application Policy profile, keep AstrocontactsUsername and AstrocontactsPassword key values blank and apply it to the device.
To learn more about AstroContacts, click here.
To sign up for a free trial, click here.