With our constant effort to make SureLock a better lockdown application and well-coordinated with SureMDM, we have included a new feature – Admin Login Security. Once this feature in enabled in SureLock, administrator can set an auto security alert mail to be sent to SureMDM Web Console whenever user fails to get into SureLock Admin Settings by entering wrong password.
Set Auto Alert to SureMDM Admin on Failed Login in SureLock
1. Access SureLock Settings.
2. On the Admin Settings screen, tap SureLock Settings.
3. On the SureLock Settings screen, tap Miscellaneous Settings.
4. On the Miscellaneous Settings screen, tap Admin Login Security.
5. On the Admin Login Security screen, enable Admin Login Security and Send mail to SureMDM.
6. Tap Done to complete the process.
Once done, SureMDM Admin will be notified by an email on SureMDM Web Console every time the user makes a failed attempt to login to SureLock Settings.
Click here to download a trial and explore similar new security features in SureLock for Android devices.