SureLock apart from locking down your Android devices to only selected applications, also comes with an inbuilt feature to lock the device screen completely to stop driver’s interaction with the device while driving at a particular speed. This function works in coordination with GPS and allows you to set a speed threshold for the vehicle to auto lock and restrict all device functionalities.
Steps to enable Driver Safety using SureLock
1. Launch SureLock password prompt by tapping on the screen five times within three seconds.
2. Enter SureLock Admin Password and tap OK.
3. On SureLock Admin Settings screen, tap on SureLock Settings.
4. On SureLock Settings screen, tap on Driver Safety.
5. On Driver Safety Settings screen, tap and enable Enable Driver Safety.
6. Tap on Set Driver Safety Threshold to enter a value in Miles/Hour.
7. Tap on Done to finish.
Once done, if the driver reaches or exceeds the threshold speed, the device screen gets locked and as the speed of the vehicle come to or below the threshold speed it returns to its normal state.
To try SureLock for free, click here.