Admins can restrict on devices which URLs can be accessed and which have to be blocked. This will allow organizations to control the use of unauthorized websites by employees.
The purpose of this article is to provide a guide on how to blocklist URLs on Linux Devices.
- Login to the SureMDM console.
- Navigate to the Profile section.
- Select the Operating System as Linux and click on Add.
- Navigate to the Blocklisted URLs section
- Click on Configure.
6. Tap on Add.
7. In the Blocklist URL prompt, Add the name of the URL and add the URL.
8. Add URLs as per your requirements.
9. Enter the Profile name and save it.
10. On the Home screen, select the device and apply the profile created or modified above.
11. In the Apply Job/Profile To Device prompt, select the profile and click Apply.
Once the Profile is applied to Linux devices, all the URLs mentioned will be blocked, and users will not be able to access them.
Need more help? Here’s how to get help from our experts.