SureLock supports Multi-user mode to help admin assign an individual user to individual users, with access to particular applications only.
These individual users are protected using passwords for different users. By default, every user, created under the multi-user feature has the default password as 0000.
Provided SureLock is installed on the devices, follow the below-mentioned steps to change the password for a user under the multi-user mode.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings.
- In the Admin Settings screen, tap on the Allowed Applications option and long-press the already created User.
- This will navigate you to the User Settings screen. Enter the desired password in the Password field and Tap on OK.
- Save the settings and go back to SureLock Home Screen where all the users are listed.
- Tap on the user whose password was changed in Step 3 and enter the new password to use the designated application.
For more details on our products, click here