Users can now change a specific application position in SureLock to reposition icons on the SureLock home screen. With this function, you may showcase your creative side or maintain a minimalistic symbol layout.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to provide a guide on how to customize a specific application position on the SureLock home screen.
- Access SureLock Admin Settings
- Navigate to Visible Applications under Allowed Applications.
- Choose any application from the list of apps that is accessible.
- In application settings, you will find the option, Application Position.
- You may rearrange the location of any particular application by changing the values of this setting.
There are two ways to change the application position on the SureLock home screen.
- Relocating by the drag-and-drop method
- Changing the position in the application settings
For the relocation of the position by the drag-and-drop method, please follow the process mentioned in the link.
Changing the position of the application from Application Settings
- The number of positions available on a page depends on the configured custom layout settings. The values should be between 0 and 11, with a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 10.
- For more details on modifying the custom layout, please follow this link.
- You are able to modify the position of an application by using the application position feature.
- Depending on whether the orientation is set to landscape or portrait, you can select different settings for this feature.
- Position of application on the SureLock homepage with Position values set as 4, 6, and 8 on a custom layout of 9×9.
Note: If the values are left blank or empty, then they will be positioned automatically based on available spaces and positions.
Need help? CONTACT US